Call us directly for bookings of more than 6 people from the same household
WHY OUR PUB IS GREAT
The Bay Horse is a proud local pub, truly at the heart of its community. We’re locally renowned for our friendly and laid-back atmosphere, top class traditional food and wide range of drinks.
Our location makes us a great spot to pop in for a quick bite or drink after local sight-seeing, whilst passing through the village, or simply on your way home. And whether you’re here for a flying visit or for the long haul, we’ll be sure to treat you as one of the family.
Those looking for food won’t be disappointed and can look forward to tucking into a juicy burger, a tasty Hunters Chicken or a perfectly cooked steak – and on a Sunday we cook up a lovely roast dinner. The drinks are always flowing and once a month, enjoy your tipple whilst listening to some live music. We also host the three darts team and a weekly quiz night.
So, whatever takes your fancy we’re sure we can guarantee an enjoyable evening here at the Bay Horse.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
When it comes to tasty food for all to enjoy we've got you covered!
We offer seasonal menus with vibrant, refreshing summer salads to enjoy on hot summer’s days, or comforting, warm dishes to keep out the cold weather.
Regular favourites such as burgers, steaks and fish and chips are available all year round. For the kids, our ‘Little Monsters’ menu has plenty on offer to tempt even the fussiest of young eaters.
If you enjoy a roast at the weekend, check out our Sunday lunch menu with a choice of meats with roast potatoes and all the trimmings. For those who like their food a bit spicy, our regular curry nights every week are a must.
Special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Mothers’ Day are all well catered for, with dedicated menus designed for each.
Contact our friendly team of staff who will be happy to tell you about what’s on offer and to book your table.View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
Bay Horse, 38 Low Green, Catterick Village, DL10 7LP